Feb 12, 2010

My Take on the Winter Olympic Opening Ceremonies

  • I smell James Cameron. Canada can't look that beautiful.  It must be CGI.
  • 10 minutes after his introduction no one remembers the name of the Canadian Prime minister.
  • I wonder how many Chinese Olympians will be shot for not winning medals. 
  • Someone forgot to tell the Kenyans that there are no marathons at the winter games.
  • The Germans are marching behind the French which might  explain why everyone in the French delegation has both hands high in the air.
  • Hey, how come Minnesota gets its own team.  Oh my bad its the Norwegians.
  • I wonder if the Russians waived to Sarah Palin on their way to the games.
  • I'm convinced that some of these countries are made up so that ceremonies will last longer and allow NBC to sell more ads.  
  • OMG Carrot Top made the U.S. team.  Correction, Mrs. Miller informs me that its not Carrot Top but some guy they call the Tomato who competes in one of those dope smoker sports.
  • I know the opening ceremonies represent the host nation's culture but was really necessary to club that baby seal.  If you really need to club something make it Tom Green.
  • Tomorrow I'm heading to Best Buy to price one of those video floors.
  • Now some poet is defining Canada.  Well I can describe Canada in two words "America's Hat".  

No comments: